Servelec Group is an international company operating in a number of locations worldwide. We recognise the importance of environmental protection and we are committed to operating its business responsibly, ethically, and in compliance with all applicable legal requirements relating to product innovation, manufacturing, assembly, office and field-based roles. We acknowledge the positive and negative environmental impacts it has on the local, regional and global environment.
As a diverse global business, we recognise the complex challenges of achieving sustainable development in the regions we operate. The social and economic consequences of a changing climate will increasingly have an impact on our customers and stake holders. By recognising and understanding these issues, we will manage risk and capture new market opportunities.
Servelec Group is committed to reduce the environmental impacts of its products and services. It is our aim to achieve a working environment, which prevents pollution to the environment, and provides as little impact as practicable to climate change and to this end; we will pursue continuing improvement from year to year.
We undertake to discharge out statutory duties by:
- Complying with applicable local and international environmental legislation, guidelines and standards, and with other requirements to which the company subscribes regarding the protection of the environment.
- Identifying environmental and sustainability risks in the workplace and on our sites, assessing those risks related and implementing appropriate preventative and protective measures.
- Ensure preventative actions are measured and effective.
- Establishing and enforcing sustainable and environmentally safe systems of work to promote short, medium and longterm commitments to our clients, customers, communities and other stakeholders.
- Promoting environmental and sustainability awareness and good practice through the effective communications of relevant information, ensuring all people within the organisation are made aware of their individual environmental responsibilities.
- Building trust, ethics and integrity with all of our stakeholders.
- Identifying opportunities and needs for continual improvement of environmental and sustainable performance and practice, and the preventions of an environmental incident through reporting, “near miss” and environmental observation.
- Design energy efficiency into new products and design solutions.
- Promoting environmental awareness amongst our suppliers, contractors and partners to play a full role in implementing our environmental and sustainability policy.
- Continually improving the environmental management system that mitigates our direct environmental impacts, reduce our use of natural resources and prevent pollution.
- Integrating environmental and sustainability considerations into business decisions in line with our commitment to environmental sustainability.
- Promoting and measuring impact, demonstrating a responsible organisation.
This statement sets out our approach to managing our environmental impacts through complying with all relevant legislation and mitigating our direct and indirect environmental impacts.
All employees on their part, are encouraged to contribute actively towards achieving a working environment that is free of environmental incidents, accidents and impacts to the environment and climate.
Our Environmental and Sustainability Policy will be reviewed annually to monitor its effectiveness, and to ensure that it remains relevant and appropriate to the organisation.