The Board of Servelec is delighted to announce recent successes for the Health & Social Care division.
We are delighted that Servelec Healthcare has been awarded preferred bidder status by a new client for its first implementation of PICs; a Clinical Decision Support system developed by University Hospitals Birmingham, for which Servelec is the sole distributor. Subject to the finalisation of the contract, PICs will be implemented during the second half of the year and into 2016, providing a further reference site for this key product.
Servelec Aura, which was acquired in May 2015 and is part of Servelec Healthcare, has been confirmed as preferred bidder for its patient flow software; Flow, which will be implemented at a 554-bed Acute Hospital by the end of the year. The deployment will support the trust in the effective use of beds and clinical resourcing as part of a project designed to release more time for direct patient care, improve care quality and safety and reduce costs.
We are also pleased to confirm that Nottingham Healthcare will continue to utilise RiO software in Mental and Community Health, following an open procurement process.
The healthcare team is implementing the 20 Mental and Community Health contracts, 18 of which include hosting services, won as part of the refresh in London and the South. Ten contracts are already live and the remaining ten contracts are on schedule to be fully live safely before the NHS deadline to exit the National Programme by October 2015.
In Social Care, Servelec Corelogic has recently been awarded a contract for a new adult, children's and finance case management system, replacing an existing in-house system. This is Servelec Corelogic's fourth win this year building on the nine wins in 2014. Servelec Corelogic now works with 53 local authority customers across the UK.
Alan Stubbs, CEO of Servelec Group, commented:
"These successes for Servelec Health & Social Care are encouraging, continuing the momentum in the business following our strong performance in the London Refresh. I am particularly pleased with the successes for PICs and Flow, which mark milestones for Servelec Healthcare and show the potential for our products in these new areas."
For further enquiries, please contact:
Servelec Group plc on +44 (0) 1246 437 400
- Alan Stubbs, Chief Executive Officer
- Mike Cane, Chief Financial Officer
- Holly Smart, Investor Relations Manager
Investec Bank plc on +44 (0) 207 597 5097
- Andrew Pinder
- Dominic Emery
- Patrick Robb
- Sebastian Lawrence
Tulchan Group on +44 (0) 20 7353 4200
- James Macey White
- Louise Högberg
Notes to Editors
Servelec Group plc is a UK-based technology group, with significant intellectual property, providing software, hardware and services predominantly to the UK healthcare, oil & gas, nuclear, power, water, utilities and broadcast sectors.
Servelec has two operating segments; Servelec Health & Social Care and Servelec Automation:
- Servelec Health & Social Care specialises in the design, development and implementation of Electronic Patient Record (EPR), Patient Administration Systems (PAS) and Patient Flow within secondary care settings and Case Management (CM) software within Adults and Childrens social care settings. Servelec is a market leader in the mental health, community health and social care sectors in England.
- Servelec Automation provides complex, mission-critical control systems to large blue-chip companies mainly in the UK, focusing on the oil & gas, nuclear, power, water, utilities and broadcast industries. Servelec Automation also provides services from consultancy through to design, implementation, delivery, installation and on-going customer support and maintenance.
RNS Number : 9277S
Servelec Group plc
14 July 2015