The Board of Servelec Group plc is pleased to announce that it has been awarded a position on a major new procurement framework that has been developed by leading business support specialist NHS Shared Business Services for use across the NHS.
The framework provides Trusts with a rapid procurement route and a focus on a comprehensive set of functional requirements that enable users to localize their requirements. It also provides value for money and systems integration. The framework has six lots: Core PAS; ED Emergency; Theatres, Child Health; Maternity; and E-prescribing.
Servelec Healthcare has been placed across all six lots on the framework with consistently high scores in the selection process, an indication of the strength of Servelec Healthcare's strong product capabilities and reference ability in the market.
This is a significant step for Servelec Healthcare as it will enable NHS Trusts to save time and money when procuring new solutions by avoiding the need to go through the full OJEU process.
The Board estimates that this creates an addressable market of over £500m. It is expected that tender activity against the framework will begin in the first half of 2015.
Alan Stubbs, Chief Executive, commented:
"We are delighted to have been awarded a position for all six lots on this very important procurement framework. It is a critical step forward as we focus on capitalising on the substantial growth opportunity we have identified in the North Refresh."
For further enquiries, please contact:
Servelec Group plc on +44 (0) 1246 437 400
- Alan Stubbs, Chief Executive Officer
- Mike Cane, Chief Financial Officer
- Holly Smart, Investor Relations Manager
Investec Bank plc on +44 (0) 207 597 5097
- Andrew Pinder
- Dominic Emery
- Patrick Robb
- Sebastian Lawrence
Tulchan Group on +44 (0) 20 7353 4200
- James Macey White
- Louise Högberg
Notes to Editors
Servelec Group plc is a UK-based technology group, with significant intellectual property, providing software, hardware and services predominantly to the UK healthcare, oil & gas, nuclear, power, water, utilities and broadcast sectors.
Servelec has two operating segments; Servelec Health & Social Care and Servelec Automation:
- Servelec Health & Social Care specialises in the design, development and implementation of Electronic Patient Record (EPR) and Patient Administration Systems (PAS) within secondary care settings and Case Management (CM) software within Adults and Childrens social care settings. Servelec is a market leader in the mental health, community health and social care sectors in England.
- Servelec Automation provides complex, mission-critical control systems to large blue-chip companies mainly in the UK, focusing on the oil & gas, nuclear, power, water, utilities and broadcast industries. Servelec Automation also provides services from consultancy through to design, implementation, delivery, installation and on-going customer support and maintenance.
RNS Number : 1524F
Servelec Group plc
18 February 2015